Font Times New Roman, 1.5 space, 12 font for main text. 10 font for footnotes. Margin All margins should be 2.5cm Cover Page Author’s name, title and full address with a brief biographical note...
- BOOK REVIEW: The Politics of Evangelical IdentityTo Download click here. How to Cite: CHRISTOFIS, N. […]
- BOOK REVIEW: Turkey’s Public DiplomacyTo Download click here. How to Cite: CHRISTOFIS, N. […]
- BOOK REVIEW: Confronting Political IslamTo Download click here. How to Cite: ROOSE, J. M. […]
- BOOK REVIEW: Dialogue for Interreligious UnderstandingTo Download click here. How to Cite: DAG, E. A. […]
- BOOK REVIEW: Migrant Mobilization and Securitization in the US and EuropeTo Download click here. How to Cite: ERBIL, B. (2018), […]
- A (Neo)realist Explanation of the Post-unipolar International SystemAbstract Since the end of the Cold War, old-fashioned […]
- Explaining Bank Stability Using Bank Specific Factors in ZimbabweAbstract This study examined the role played by bank […]
- Domestic Politics and the Design of International InstitutionsAbstract Scholars are increasing focused on how and […]
- The 15th issue of Journal of Global Analysis is out now…The 15th issue of JGA (Journal of Global Analysis) is […]
- Call for PapersJournal of Global Analysis endeavours to become the […]
- Book Review | Re-Imagining the Other: Culture, Media, and Western-Muslim IntersectionsEdited by Karim H. Karim and Mahmoud Eid Re-Imagining […]
- Book Review | Young Islam: The New Politics of Religion in Morocco and the Arab WorldAvi Max Young Islam: The New Politics of Religion in […]
- Book Review | The New Deal: A Global HistoryKiran Klaus Patel The New Deal: A Global History […]
- Book Review | Religious Difference in a Secular AgeSaba Mahmood Religious Difference in a Secular Age […]
- Book Review | Rethinking the Third World: International Development and World PoliticsMark T. Berger and Heloise Weber Rethinking the Third […]
Open Access Policy
The journal allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any lawful purposes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.