To Download click here. How to Cite: ROOSE, J. M. (2018), ‘BOOK REVIEW: Confronting Political Islam: Six Lessons from the Wests Past’, Journal of Global Analysis, 8(1): 94-96. John M. Owen IV Confronting Political Islam: Six...
- Breaking the Links? A Case study of the Indian Diaspora in Thailand
- Formation of Kurdish Nationalist Movement in Turkey: From Social Movement Theories Perspective
- BOOK REVIEW: Citizen and Subject: Contemporary Africa and the Legacy of Late Colonialism
- BOOK REVIEW: Safeguarding Democratic Capitalism: U.S. Foreign Policy and National Security, 1920–2015
- BOOK REVIEW: Near Abroad: Putin, the West and the Contest over Ukraine and the Caucasus
- BOOK REVIEW: Keeping It Halal: The Everyday Lives of Muslim American Teenage Boys
- BOOK REVIEW: Sex and Secularism
- The 16th issue of Journal of Global Analysis is out now…
- BOOK REVIEW: The Politics of Evangelical Identity
- BOOK REVIEW: Turkey’s Public Diplomacy
- BOOK REVIEW: Confronting Political Islam
- BOOK REVIEW: Dialogue for Interreligious Understanding
- BOOK REVIEW: Migrant Mobilization and Securitization in the US and Europe
- A (Neo)realist Explanation of the Post-unipolar International System
- Explaining Bank Stability Using Bank Specific Factors in Zimbabwe
- Domestic Politics and the Design of International Institutions
- The 15th issue of Journal of Global Analysis is out now…
- Call for Papers
- Book Review | Re-Imagining the Other: Culture, Media, and Western-Muslim Intersections
- Book Review | Young Islam: The New Politics of Religion in Morocco and the Arab World
Open Access Policy
The journal allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any lawful purposes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.